Building partnerships for smart and environmentally sound development of world class natural resources.
Broadway Strategic Metals is a privately-owned mining company managed by industry veterans with over 30 years of experience advising over 15 country’s government on resource exploration & development, risk management, sustainability, technology, job creation, financing, mining and education. Broadway’s consortium of international mining executives, legal experts, community partners and finance specialists, bring insight and a holistic understanding of the socio-economic legacy issues effecting mine development. This history and experience provides high-level solutions to both the government and the private sector.
• Reforestation programs
• Utilize latest technology, operational and mining techniques to reduce environmental impact.
• Partner with like-minded senior mining companies with a track record of sustainable mining practices.
• Strategies have been developed in consultation with community leaders to form partnerships in future developments.
• Social economic benefits for communities to help increase quality of education, technology, healthcare and housing to create a higher standard of living.
• Adhere to the highest level of mining operation best practices.
• Third party Advisory Board and Compliance Committee.
• Public company level of auditing and transparency.
Mr. Parnham brings a wealth of knowledge, international contacts, and over 30 years of experience in the mining and hydrocarbon industries to Broadway Strategic Metals.
Mr. Pulido has a great amount of experience advising private companies in the execution of contracts with the government of Panama.
Mr. Nuñez is a practicing attorney and Professor of Banking Law, Universal Trials, and Agricultural and Mining Law at the Latin American University of Science and Technology (ULACIT).
Mr. Middleton is a renowned geologist and geophysicist with more than 45 years of experience. He has led numerous drill programs resulting in major discoveries.